Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner.

This summer I read a book called "The Scorch Trials" by James Dashner. This is the second book in the Maze Runner series. This book is very good! Because the characters are VERY likable, and there is never a dull moment. This book is the Phase 2 of the tests just like in the maze runner and in this phase they meet some new characters. 1 Main reason why I loved this book so much was how much action was in it. Like I said before there was never a dull moment! There were also a lot of cliff hangers, like were they going to die? Or "Whats that noise?" Those are some reasons why I loved the book.

This book just like the maze runner did made me think even more. This book took in tons of different themes, I felt it was apocalyptic, and adventure, action. Tons more! This made me want to read the book! I can't name the feeling I felt when I finished the book, I went right to looking for the book 3!

One connection I had to the book is that since they were out in the sun almost all day, and in the sand it reminded me of being at the beach on a hot sunny day. Another connection I made to the book someone who I knew had just died but I did not know them well, and that happened a lot to Thomas in the book because he didn't know everyone very well. I recommend this book to people who read the maze runner and enjoyed it. I also recommend this book to people who like adventures and a lot of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment