Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Blackwell Pages 3: Thor's serpents

THOR'S SERPENTS
 
Thor's serpents is the third and final book in the Blackwell Pages trilogy, and it is my favorite of the three. Once again I recommend it to any Percy Jackson fans out there, and to anyone who likes fantasy or action books. It has plenty of characters to connect to, and the fights are super epic.
 
The story is really done getting defined, so the authors can do a lot more now. There are a lot of twists, and it has one of the most well written final battle I have ever read. It has a unsatisfying ending though, and I think they could have written a little more. Over all I give the series a god 9 out of 10, with only a few bad parts, so I recommend it to anyone looking for a book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment