Monday, September 7, 2015

Dragonbreath Curse of the were-wiener

                                                                           Dragonbreath
                                                                            By Ursula Vernon


                     I just finished reading Dragonbreath curse of the were-wiener  by Ursula Vernon. I loved this book because it was funny and it had a lot of action. The two main characters Danny and Wendell get into trouble often. for example in book 2 they got attacked by ninja frogs. This book takes place in their school cafeteria and in the forest. The lesson of the story is that when you work together it is a lot easier than two people doing their own thing. they new each other since they were little kids. They went to the same school and are basically brothers.

                    I connected with this book because I do things that I am not supposed to and I get in trouble. Also I have a friend that I knew since I was one year old. His name was Leo. He was born in Brazil but moved into my old building so we became friends. Then lived here for 9 years and his parents got divorced. Leo moved back to Brazil with his mom. He comes to visit his dad 3 times a year. Leo might move back in August 2016. Leo likes New York way better than Brazil because he said the people are way nicer and all his friends do is play soccer and Leo dose not like soccer. Me and Leo get along well.

                   I can connect Dragonbreath to my favorite tv show named Kenan and Kel. This show came out in 1998 and is about two teenage boys Kenan and Kel two best friends getting into trouble every show. It reminds me of Dragonbreath because Danny and Wendell get in trouble every book.

                  I recommend Dragonbreath to people who love action, comedy and friendships. I also recommend Kenan and Kel to people love comedy and friendship.  

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment