Monday, August 17, 2015

The Giver

         



                                        The Giver by Louis Lowry is a book that is about the whole entire world of  a person named Jonas. In his world, there is nothing, no choices to make for his own sake , no fear that scares his life away, no pain that hurts. In most cases. His world is known as to be full of  people who are assigned a role in the community. He is able to explore his own world and everyone else world to really know what the world is about. When Jonas is twelve years old, he is singled out to a time to where he receives special training from a person called The Giver. The giver is someone who alone holds the memories of the true pain and pleasure of life to anyone. Usually throughout Jonas's life, he has been untold about his life ad his world, but now it's time for him to receive the truth of his life and the world. There is no turning back to what happened.
                 I just started reading the book and  I feel like this is the most best book I have ever read. It really had told me a lot about me being myself and to made me change and I feel like when I'm reading this book, it makes me think of me exploring the world by my own and meeting the giver. I feel like I would recommend this book to someone who wants to learn more about the world and for someone who wants to change their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment