Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sisters - Sophia

"Sisters" by Raina Telgemeier  is an amazing graphic novel that I re-read over the summer filled with interesting characters, wonderful drawings and beautiful colors! "Sisters" is a true story about a girl who goes on a road trip and must get along with her sister for three weeks, they must learn to get along and when there car breaks down and they have to stay in the car for four hours while there mom and brother go to get a repair guy. This book reminds me of  book called "Jake & Lily" that I read over the summer as well. "Sisters" reminds me of "Jake & Lily" because in "Jake & Lily" they become more and more distant and in "Sisters" they are already super distant and they argue a lot. I would recommend this book to someone who has a younger sister/sibling and I would also recommend this book to someone who likes graphic novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment